Place 2 Work is a partnership approach exploring how we can connect people into training and employment opportunities. We are piloting until June 2021, working with the Birmingham Anchor Network. The pilot will trial new ways of working to enable local people, who are struggling to find work as a result of COVID-19, to secure employment.
During the pilot we will be building relationships with different employers from within the Birmingham Anchor Network and beyond. For this, if your circumstances reflects the below, then we are keen to help:
- Unemployed as a consequence of COVID-19;
- Unemployed, not in an apprenticeship or a traineeship after recently leaving education;
- Unemployed prior to the lockdown;
- Looking to get back into the workplace after childcare, caring or other responsibilities;
- Worried around your future job security if you are currently on furlough; or
- Considering a change of direction with your employment