CCTV Operator – Fixed Term Three Month Contract
Grade 3 – £17,948- £20,165 per annum | 12 hour rota shifts including days and nights
The Pioneer Group are looking for a CCTV Operator to support their service provided on Castle Vale. The position would cover both day and night 12 hour shifts.
Working as part of our Communities Team, the successful CCTV Operator will be responsible for:
- Operating and monitoring all systems within the control centre ensuring work is compliant with both company policy and legislation
- Providing a courteous Telephone Service
- Recording all events and actions taken
- Operating a two way radio system
- Maintaining security of the control room and operation equipment
- Out of hours repairs service
To succeed the successful CCTV Operator will:
- Have a proven track record in a similar; CCTV operating role
- Be proactive with excellent attention to detail
- Have discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Possess excellent verbal and observational skills
- Be ready to build productive relationships with the community services team
- Have the ability to respond to emergency situations and liaise with emergency services when required
- Have the ability to produce and maintain accurate written incident reports
- Have the ability to attend court if required
- Have the ability to use Microsoft Office
To work within our control room and operate equipment you must have a valid SIA licence.
The role will be subject to the following satisfactory checks:
- Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check
- Career and personal references covering past 5 years
- Personal Credit check
Got a question?
Contact: If you wish to have an informal discussion or require further information about this role please contact Marian Payne on 0121 748 8153.
Closing Date: To be considered for this role please send your CV to email@example.com