Are you interested in gaining practical work experience in a small Finance Team? If yes, then this could be the opportunity for you.
We are recruiting for a Finance Trainee to work within our Finance Team at Pioneer Group for a minimum 6 month contract.
The Pioneer Group is an alliance of people and organisations who are passionate about communities. In an era driven by an undoubted need for more new homes, Pioneer believes there is also a place for community–influenced housing and people-based initiatives to breathe energy into neighbourhoods that may be struggling to thrive. We are building on past successes and taking the best of our regeneration expertise to other local communities.
As a Finance Trainee, your role will involve gaining experience in all aspects of Finance. You will support the Finance Officers to deliver a proactive and efficient service to the group.
You will support the Finance team with duties such as:
- Processing Financial transactions and record keeping
- Dealing with customer enquires
- Maintaining the Purchase Order System
- Data entry to the Purchase, Sales and Rent ledger
- Support rent queries and rent reconciliations
To be considered you must:
- Have the ability to interpret and maintain accurate financial records
- Have the confidence to communicate both orally and in writing, explaining issues clearly
- Have experience of Microsoft Office, e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have willingness to learn and undertake training on specialist software
- Have the ability to work flexibly and part of a team
Basic understanding of double entry book keeping or Part AAT qualified would be desirable for the role.
Closing Date for receipt of applications is 27th July 2018 and Interviews will be held on 2nd August 2018.
Job Type: Full-time – 6 month fixed term contract
Salary: £15,715.00 per annum
To apply please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com