The Pioneer Group Corporate Plan
Over the last six months we have reviewed our performance against the aims and objectives set out in our corporate plan for 2015-20 and engaged with our staff and members to look what our priorities and approach should be for our next corporate plan for 2020-25. We have analysed the external environment which will impact on the business plans for housing associations, charities and wider public sector bodies for the next five years. We now want to engage with our customers, communities and partners on the new ambitious vision we have developed for the Pioneer Group – to be the best housing and community organisation in the country, alongside our mission, values, aims and objectives. At the heart of our approach is a continuing to serve our heartland in Castle Vale, the new communities we have worked with since 2015 in Stockland Green and Falcon Lodge together with those residents who have occupied our new homes in Copeley Hill and Stechford.
How can I get involved?
- You can respond to the seven questions we ask about our plan framework at the end of the document and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can complete one of our Survey Monkey surveys and return to the email address supplied by clicking here
- If you are a Castle Vale tenant or leaseholder, you can complete our TP Tracker survey and return to the email address supplied.
- You can attend one of the community events at Stockland Green or Castle Vale.
- We have an invite-only partner roundtable with senior stakeholders in the city and region on 18th Setpember.
- We will also build in a consultation session at the Falcon Lodge Community forum meeting on the 8th October
- The Pioneer Group staff members will engage in their teams over the summer, work on our values and organisational culture in three workshops and engage at our staff conference in September