Local people from across Birmingham and Solihull are being sought to take on the job of a lifetime.
Birmingham and Solihull has been one of the hardest hit areas in the country, and Covid-19 has had a devastating impact on lives, health and the economy. The UK Government and its medical and scientific advisors have been clear that the only safe and sustainable way out of the Covid-19 pandemic is through a vaccine.
We will need, to name but a few:
- Care workers
- Logistical movers and handlers.
We will be providing full training and induction so a commitment to the programme is the main essential criteria, and from there we will work with individuals to identify where their skills and experience can best be put to use.
Duration: Mid December – March 2021
How to Apply: If you are interested in applying please email the inbox; email@example.com stating the following:
- The position you are interested in applying for (max of 3)
- Your preferred venue (max of 3)
- The hours per week you would are available and the days that you would be available to work (vaccination centres will be open 7 days a week for 12 hours per day)
- Within your expression of interest you need to provide details of the skills and experience you have that would be applicable to the roles you are applying for.
- Please can you also provide details of how you found out about the vacancy (was it through a referral from an organisation you’re working with)